15 November 2009

A confession...

Today is a beautiful, snowy wonderland here in Woodland Park, and I must admit, the inside of the house looks a bit like Christmas too. Last year, I (Heather) got sick at the beginning of December, and I never got the house decorated quite as much as I wanted. Knowing we still had one more Christmas here in Woodland Park, I was relieved... and vowed to decorate immediately following Halloween! Our decorations are something we will take very little of, if any, to Kenya with us. We surely won't have any white Christmases either. So we are going to have one good long snowy Christmas here in Colorado this year!

Here's a little something to get you in the spirit too... even if you are rolling your eyes!



1 comment:

  1. It's okay. We can still be friends. In OCTOBER I went into a local flower shop to get a bouquet for Jennifer and Samantha's (first) homecoming, and there were CHRISTMAS TREES throughout the whole store. Not one. Multiple. So, you aren't quite to that point yet, and you always make your home look cool anyways, so you now officially have an exemption to decorate your home for Christmas before Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete