28 July 2009

My Grandma

Our family would really appreciate your prayers right now. My (Jim's) Grandma (who lives just down the hill from my parents) was taken to the hospital on Thursday for what seemed to be a really stubborn cold and upset stomach. The doctors discovered these symptoms were caused by a large tumor in her colon and many small ones in her lungs and liver. Her health is deteriorating rapidly and she is no longer strong enough to undergo any sort of surgery. Heather and I returned to Paonia when we heard the news. Please pray for our family! I'm blessed to have grown up with my Grandpa and Grandma Lund. They are an incredible Godly example... both through their personal lives and through their 63 years of marraige. Please pray for peace for our entire family. We've been really blessed by the outpouring of prayer and support of our friends and family. I'll write more sometime soon, but for now - thank you for your prayers and encouragement!

No comments:

Post a Comment