10 August 2009

Faith's first fish!

If you remember back to April, Faith got this fishing pole for her birthday and has been practicing diligently! She's gone fishing a few times since then, but wasn't able to catch anything.
On our short stint back at home last week, Faith and Jim went fishing on a Sunday afternoon for a special trip together. They had a wonderful time together and Faith got to finally catch her first fish!
A picture of a very excited little girl:
Proud little girl
Faith's catch of the day. She's pretty quick to tell you that "I caught TWO! But daddy only caught one."
Here's the video of her second catch. What Jim didn't get on video earlier: "Oh, I caught my first fish! Oh, I love it! Oh my first fish!" Evidently everyone else at the lake was able to hear her excitement too! Faith sure is a keeper!

2 comments:

  1. Wow You have an amazing family!!! I am so excited for the life the Father has for you all! I tried to stop by the other day..you must be a somewhere. Any who I would love to hang out and chat about your new adventure...I love the nations and have been planning to come visit you over there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Faith! That's awesome! Maybe you can teach me how to fish since I never seem to catch any. (uncle chad)

    ReplyDelete