08 September 2011

No deep thoughts; just cuteness.

We're almost two weeks into our new school year here at RVA, and the kids are back into their routine...

Faith is now a big first grader, with morning AND afternoon class!  Her quote after the first day: "It was too short!"

With sister off at school, Joel is back to his sandbox.  Here he is in his "big hole".  He loves spending time digging around with his trucks, as evidenced by the dirt that finds its way into his pockets and onto our couch!

And Aaron is busy growing!  After having one completely-under-the-curve child, and one 15th percentile child, we're not sure where this 95th percentile child came from.  But I suppose we'll keep him!

3 comments:

  1. Love it! I can't believe Faith is in first grade...

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw that picture of Faith I said, "Oh my goodness, look how grown she looks! She doesn't have any little girl left in her!" And when I saw the picture of Joel in his "big hole" I laughed out loud and enjoyed it thoroughly. and then when I saw the picture of Aaron, I thought, "He is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." Tied with my own children and Faith and Joel of course :) He really is just gorgeous. Can't wait to meet him! :) By the way, I can relate on the two kids being so different in percentiles. It is funny to have two children almost two years apart who weigh the same. Bethany: 29.6 pounds. Samantha: 28.7 pounds. it's pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Jim keeps saying "It's like Samantha!". You had guessed early on that they'd be the same... Faith has steadily kept 2-3 lbs. on Joel this whole time, so I'm proud of her! We're at 15, 30, and 33. Hey, I always figured when I held one in each arm, I was getting a nice even workout!

    ReplyDelete