10 May 2011

Through A Child's Eyes

If you ever want a really interesting take on life, hand your younger kids a camera and then see what they find beautiful.  Several weeks ago, ours (age 4 and 6) ran around with a camera one afternoon.  The pictures struck me at the time as beautiful and different.  I ran across them again, so here they are in photo-essay form.  These are some of the ones that were in focus.  Enjoy!





Even trash can be beautiful! 
A Joel-high perspective of our home.





Joel's Foot and a Daisy. 
Our watering can. 



Self-portrait by Faith.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my word! Those need to go into a gallery somewhere. Great photos Faith and Joel! Hope you all are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! LOVE the "(C) Faith or Joel"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep I still have some Faith pictures on my phone! They are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE all of these! They made me smile!

    ReplyDelete