18 April 2009

Faith Funnies of the Day

We have really enjoyed being "snowed in" this weekend. The snow still came down all day!

Faith has brought us some laughter today...here's a glimpse into her personality...

She is walking around right now with a cloth napkin on her head telling us she's the wife and Joel's the daddy. Then she says to Joel: "You're very handsome, why don't you go fishing with your cracker?" (Jim says I need to learn from that...hmmmm)

After her nap time, she was dancing to the radio that was playing. She also listens to the radio during nap, so she is learning the songs pretty well. There's a Toby Mac song that goes "I don't want to gain the whole world and lose my soul." She was dancing quite enthusiastically not knowing we were watching and smiling, but then she saw us and says "But mom, it says 'I don't want to game the whole world and lose my soap!'" Oh we just couldn't hold in the giggles!

So maybe she's learning some Biblical lessons from those songs...maybe not.

Just don't lose your soap!

4 comments:

  1. That IS funny! I love that song, and I'll think of Faith every time I hear it, now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That made me laugh out loud. Thanks. By the way, my parents got the stomach bug from Bethany this weekend, too! So, we talked today and I'm waiting to hear back from them after they talk. I'll call you as soon as I know something more. Sorry...

    ReplyDelete
  3. how precious. love that you recorded those funny kid-stories!

    ReplyDelete