10 December 2010

DEFINITELY worth a read...


WORLD magazine just named their Daniel of the Year, the Christian news magazine version of Time's Man of the Year.  This year, it happens to be a doctor that has served here at Kijabe hospital since 1977.  His youngest son is still here attending RVA, and his other six children graduated from RVA.  The work he's done here is simply amazing.  This article is definitely worth your time to read.  Get a glimpse into the life of a long-term medical missionary in East Africa.

(We know it's been a while since an update or story on the blog.  We are hoping to do some catch-up in the next few days.  Thanks for your patience!)

2 comments:

  1. Wow... this just killed me: "I really want to serve a God of miracles. I want to put my foot into the Jordan before the waters separate."

    Thanks so much for pointing us to this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing!!! that's all the words I can come up with! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete